Hospitality Experiences at HOY 2018
There are a range of events for everyone to enjoy at HOY. You can enjoy cocktails at our Cape Kidnapper’s Hall of Fame event while watching our next HOY superstar get inducted, or you can sit back with a glass of champagne while you watch the thrilling Cross Country.
HOY Hospitality Packages
If you are looking for food or catering ideas for your time at HOY then click the link below to see how you can feed you and your family during your time at HOY. There are many different options for you and your family or group of riders to enjoy during your time at the event. The following hospitality packages have something for everyone and cover a range of days at HOY.
Friday Night Extravaganza “Fish n Chips” Package
Friday 16th March 5:00pm – 9.00pm
Get the full Friday Night experience with ‘Fish & Chips’ and a complimentary beverage in the Continental Events Premier Lounge as you catch all the action in the Hastings Heart of Hawke’s Bay Friday Night Extravaganza. The perfect way to spend a Friday night. Lounge opens from 5pm.
Tickets are $55 per adult (including GA entry to the show) or $30 per person if you already have a GA ticket or rider / camping pass to the grounds. Ticket includes:
- Entry to Continental Events Premier Lounge
- Fish & Chips from Orton Tailored Cuisine.
- 1 x Complimentary beer / wine or soft drink
- Full bar available until 9pm.
- Live TV screens
Cape Kidnappers Hall of Fame Cocktail Party
Thursday 15th March 5.30pm – 9.30pm
The Hall of Fame Cocktail Function is the most prestigious event at Horse of the Year. It is a celebration of all things equestrian and an opportunity to recognise those who have excelled or made significant contributions to the sport of equestrian. Attended by some of New Zealand’s most recognisable equestrian personalities and Horse of the Year alumni, it is a night not to be missed. This year the HOF event is a new chic cocktail function style event, with the best high-class canapes served by Orton Tailored Cusine. Come dressed to impress as the formalities kick off at 6.20pm.
- $75 per person
- All-inclusive beverage package
- Elegant hors d’oeuvres from Orton Tailored Cusine
- Announcement of Hall of Fame Inductee and Volunteer of the Year
Cross Country Champagne Brunch
Saturday 17th March 8.30am – 12.00pm
Watch the exciting Cross Country phase of the eventing competition in the International Cross Country VIP Champagne brunch. Situated in the premier arena you will have front row seats to the heart stopping action as each horse as it makes its way through the challenging section of the course.
- Continental Events Premier Lounge
- $65 per person (including GA entry to the show) or $40 per person if you already have a GA ticket or rider/camping pass to the grounds
- All-inclusive beverage package – including a glass of champagne, tea and coffee
- Elegant buffet style breakfast menu from Orton Tailored Cusine
- VIP parking
- Complimentary programme on arrival.